Gospel Driven Churches, Part 2
Is self-obsession a virtue? In a church that has surrendered to the spirit of a narcissistic age, the self is the center of worship, teaching, programs, and services. What can we do to recover the God-centered focus that will actually transform us? On this edition of the White Horse Inn, the hosts point us back to the Gospel as the centerpiece of Christian life and worship.
More from this Series: Reforming the Church
- Gospel Driven Churches, Part 1 Listen Now ›
- Gospel Driven Churches, Part 2 Listen Now ›
- Reformation in the Black Church Listen Now ›
- Reformation of Church Officers Listen Now ›
- Intergenerational Unity Listen Now ›