What Is the Kingdom?
Adriel Sanchez, Justin Holcomb, Kim Riddlebarger, Michael Horton
Jesus told Pontius Pilate, “My kingdom is not of this world.” Yet his kingdom is present wherever his people submit to his gracious reign. In fact, Paul wrote to the Corinthians that Christians actually serve as ambassadors of the heavenly kingdom as they announce God’s reconciling work to outsiders (2 Cor. 5:20). What are the implications of this view on our understanding of Christian ministry? What is the kingdom, and how does it advance? Join the hosts as they continue this series and unpack the implications of Christ’s ascension on the White Horse Inn.
More from this Series: Ascension
- The Ascension of Christ Listen Now ›
- Implications of the Ascension Listen Now ›
- Christ’s Coronation Listen Now ›
- The Gifts That He Gave Listen Now ›
- What Is the Kingdom? Listen Now ›
- What Do We Do Until Christ Returns? Listen Now ›
- What Are We Waiting For? Listen Now ›
- Engaging the Culture Without Losing the Gospel Listen Now ›