Who is Christ?
Two-thousand years after his life, death, and resurrection, do we really know Jesus? Thousands of books, hundreds of paintings, and countless conversations have sought to define Jesus for every successive age. On this program, the hosts go back to the sources to answer: Who is Jesus?
More from this Series: The Doctrine of Christ
- Who is Christ? Listen Now ›
- What Has Christ Done? Listen Now ›
- What is the Atonement & Why Do I Need It? Listen Now ›
- Our Suffering Savior Listen Now ›
- What is the Significance of the Resurrection? Listen Now ›
- How is Christ our Prophet, Priest & King Listen Now ›