What Does it Mean to be Protestant?
On this edition, the hosts walk through the central issues that they believe Protestants need to recover in our time. These issues include the solas of the Reformation, seeing law and gospel as central motifs in Scripture, being both missional and vocational in our outreach, recovering a Word and Sacrament ministry, passing on the faith to each successive generation through catechesis, and finally, holding fast to the truths of the Christian faith as summarized by our church’s confessions.
More from this Series: Recovering The Lost Tools of Discipleship
- Whatever Happened to Bible Study? Listen Now ›
- Taking Every Thought Captive Listen Now ›
- Is the Easy Way Always Best? Listen Now ›
- What Does it Mean to be Protestant? Listen Now ›
- The Loss of Authority Listen Now ›