Why The God Man?
Why did Jesus refer to himself as the Son of Man? Did he ever specifically make the claim that he was God? Why did the world need “God in human flesh” to rescue us in the first place, and was this idea of a divine descent ever mentioned anywhere in the Old Testament? The hosts will address these questions and more as they begin a new series on The Incarnation.
More from this Series: The Incarnation
- Why The God Man? Listen Now ›
- Immanuel, God With Us Listen Now ›
- The Word Became Flesh Listen Now ›
- The Image of the Invisible God Listen Now ›
- Christ The Holy Temple Listen Now ›
- The Theology of Christmas Movies Listen Now ›
- The Theology of Christmas Carols Listen Now ›
- Appearances of Christ Before His Incarnation Listen Now ›