Can We Still Believe in Jesus?
Is the story of Jesus the stuff of legends or of actual history? Was Jesus really a miracle-worker, or merely someone whose deeds were later embellished by his followers? How can we even know whether he existed in the first place? Joining Mike for this conversation is Douglas Groothuis, professor of Philosophy at Denver Seminary and author of Christian Apologetics: A Comprehensive Case for Biblical Faith.
More from this Series: Can We Still Believe in Jesus?
- Can We Still Believe the Bible? Listen Now ›
- Can We Still Believe in Jesus? Listen Now ›
- Jesus According to the History Channel Listen Now ›
- Jesus in Pop Culture Listen Now ›
- What was Jesus’ Mission? Listen Now ›
- The Lamb of God, Part 1 Listen Now ›
- The Lamb of God, Part 2 Listen Now ›
- The Incarnation: God with Us Listen Now ›
- Good News: You’re Not Jesus Listen Now ›