Good News: You’re Not Jesus
At the heart of the good news is the fact that Jesus lived and died in our place, and that our right standing before God is based on his finished work, rather than on our own poor attempts to fulfill God’s just requirements. On this program we’re concluding our series on the person and work of Christ with a special conference address by Michael Horton. He explains what it means to rescript our lives in the light of God’s story of redemption as he walks through the logic of the book of Romans.
More from this Series: Can We Still Believe in Jesus?
- Can We Still Believe the Bible? Listen Now ›
- Can We Still Believe in Jesus? Listen Now ›
- Jesus According to the History Channel Listen Now ›
- Jesus in Pop Culture Listen Now ›
- What was Jesus’ Mission? Listen Now ›
- The Lamb of God, Part 1 Listen Now ›
- The Lamb of God, Part 2 Listen Now ›
- The Incarnation: God with Us Listen Now ›
- Good News: You’re Not Jesus Listen Now ›