Can We Still Believe the Bible?
How can we trust a book containing so many miraculous stories, with so many miscopies and mistranslations? Isn’t it more reasonable to argue that the Bible should be read as mythology? Was the canon of Scripture decided upon for political reasons? Michael Horton discusses these questions and more with Craig Blomberg, professor of New Testament at Denver Seminary and author of Can We Still Believe The Bible?
More from this Series: Can We Still Believe in Jesus?
- Can We Still Believe the Bible? Listen Now ›
- Can We Still Believe in Jesus? Listen Now ›
- Jesus According to the History Channel Listen Now ›
- Jesus in Pop Culture Listen Now ›
- What was Jesus’ Mission? Listen Now ›
- The Lamb of God, Part 1 Listen Now ›
- The Lamb of God, Part 2 Listen Now ›
- The Incarnation: God with Us Listen Now ›
- Good News: You’re Not Jesus Listen Now ›